- Office Hours
- Pastoral Staff
- Parish Coorporate Board
- Mass Schedule
- Parish Organizations
- Knights of Columbus
- Parish Ministries
- Holy Day Mass Schedule
- Good Books
- Catholic Schools
“By God’s gift through water and the Holy Spirit we are reborn to everlasting life. In his goodness, may he continue to pour out his blessings upon these sons and daughters of his. May he make them always, wherever they may be, faithful members of his holy people. May he send his peace upon all who are gathered here, in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- RITE OF BAPTISM
- RITE OF BAPTISM
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you call the office for the Requirements that you will need to bring into the office when you register. Baptisms are held the first Saturday of the month in English, second Saturday in Spanish.
- Register through the main office at least 1 month before you would like your child to be baptized.
- Parents and Godparents must attend a baptismal preparation class here at St. Stephen or present certificates of having completed the class (we encourage you to take the class at St. Stephen). We will not accept preparation classes from Juarez.
- The child’s birth certificate from the county court house.
- If the godparent is married (he or she) needs to be married by the Catholic Church & the marriage, confirmation and first communion certificates need to be presented. A godparent who has been married in the Catholic Church and later divorced, but never remarried or living with a partner may be a godparent.
- If the godparents are single, they cannot be living with a partner and the communion and confirmation certificates need to be presented.
- There is a $25.00 fee for the Baptism (which includes the class for the parents, godparents and Baptism ceremony).
- A letter of permission is needed for the parents and/or godparents baptizing here at St. Stephen who reside or belong to another parish or are coming from out of town.
- Only one godparent is required. If two will participate, they must be male and female, (not 2 males or 2 females)
- Those who have already taken a baptismal class still need to present their proper documents as well as their baptismal class certificate.