Registration paperwork for Religious Formation will be made available via the St. Stephen website starting Monday, October 5, 2020.
We will ONLY be registering for the following:
- Communion Year 1 and 2 (Cost $75.00)
- Confirmation Year 1 and 2 (Cost for Year 1 = $75.00 & Year 2 = $150.00)
- Adult RCIA (Cost $75.00)
- Teen RCIA Year 2 (Cost $75.00)
- Children RCIA Year 2 (Cost $75.00)
Exception – Year 2 Confirmation $75.00 due at Registration in October.
$75.00 due in January of 2021 w/ Sponsor Paperwork
Year 1 Classes in Communion and Confirmation will be held virtually and overseen by Ms. Montoya (Religious Formation Director).
- These classes will need full support and participation of parents.
Year 2 Classes in Communion, Confirmation and RCIA will be held “Face to Face” on campus at St. Stephen.
- Class Times for these sessions are yet to be decided.
- These classes will be very small in size.
Classes will begin the weekend of November 7th and 8th.
The Religious Formation School Year will END the weekend of June 26th and 27th of 2021
- It is VERY important to keep an eye on the St. Stephen website and the MyParish App for more information.
We will NOT be accepting students from other parishes into our Year 2 Classes. ONLY students who completed Year 1 at St. Stephen will be allowed to register for Year 2.
Necessary Documentation for Religious Formation
1st Year Communion: Baptism certificate
1st Year Confirmation: Baptism & 1st Communion Certificate
If the student is returning for 2nd Year Communion or Confirmation the office already has the necessary certificates on file.